giving thanks

Thanksgiving is the time where family and friends are able to come together to give thanks for all the positive things we have in our lives. I just want to take a moment and give thanks for all of the good things in my life.

I am thankful for:

  1. God
    • I am thankful that I am the daughter of such an amazing God. He blesses me everyday with some of the greatest gifts.
  2. My family
    • Thankful for my immediate family along with my extended. I am so grateful for them and the lengths they go everyday to keep our family as happy as can be.
  3. My good health
    • Well... I have an ankle injury right now.. But other than that, I am alive and well.
  4. My friends
    • AKA the greatest support system in the entire universe. I am so happy to be able to fall back on them for absolutely anything.
  5. The ability to go to a four-year university
    • Not many people have the privilege of doing this. I am forever grateful to even have the funding for where I am right now...
  6. The ability to play the sport I love
    • Track!! My baby! I love ya T&F, mostly F(ield) <3
  7. People that have been in my life, but are no longer in it anymore
    • Thank you for showing me my worth. There was a reason you were in my life, and why you are not now. I am very grateful to have learned from you & to have grown from our situations.

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!!

XO,

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts