LANY

What. A. Night.

I was surprised with the best birthday gift - tickets to one of my favorite artist, LANY.
Last Tuesday, my friends and I drove into Philadelphia, all dressed up to stand around in a sweaty venue. But let me tell you, it was worth it.

The feeling of a concert is so amazing in my eyes. The idea of being in the same location as one of your favorite performers is one of the most mind-blowing experiences. You are able to vibe to the live music, you are feeling the tempo and vocals surround you.

I don't know if this is just me, but the ending of a concert is the saddest part. I feel so happy and content with life while I'm at a concert. I don't have a care in the world. But once the music stops and the performer steps off stage, I get really upset. I feel as if the magic is over, the amazing feeling diminishes. It happens every time I go to a concert. It has happened for The Killers, The Front Bottoms, Jimmy Buffett, and Twenty One Pilots. You get so caught up in the joy and care-free environment that once it's over, we have to go back to our regular boring lives... and, to be completely honest, that sucks.

Back on the topic of Lany, I've created a playlist of my 10 favorite Lany songs (Notice: They're all from the same album, because it's just too good).

CLICK HERE FOR TUNES 

Enjoy the tunes and feel free to check out some of the shots I took from the concert. Hopefully it makes you feel like you were at the concert right there with me!

XO,

Kate

Comments

Popular Posts