An open letter to my people

How amazing is it to make such amazing friends in such a short amount of time? I am so blessed to be able to say that I have found "my people" within the first few weeks of college.
It's almost unbelievable that my friends and I can act like we've known each other since we were in elementary school... I've been able to open up entirely to them about things I've never even told my friends from home.
Let me tell you, they will tell you that the first friend group you meet in college might not always end up being your "forever friends", but I got lucky. God blessed me with five of the most beautiful, sweetest, and whole-hearted human beings.
"Babe Cave - 313"

To my girls,

First off, let me just announce to the world that you five are the greatest human beings I've ever encountered. This letter is my way of telling you how much I love and appreciate you.


  1. Thank you for doing life with me. - From the random mall trips to the $50 Uber rides to Philadelphia. You keep life fun and spontaneous. You give my life purpose.
  2. You're all so beautiful! - You all make me so happy and I just need to tell you how beautiful you all are, inside and out.
  3. Thank you for letting me bawl about all my guy problems. - You have no idea how great of a coping mechanism this is for me. I feel so much better after talking to you guys.
  4. Thank you so much for letting me raid your closets. I don't think I've ever looked so cute to class! You all have the best fashion sense, making me look like the ultimate trend setter!
  5. Always remember how loved you are. - You all mean more to me than any guy "claims". 
  6. You will always have a friend in me. - I will be there for you at your worst and I will be there to celebrate with you at your best. You just mean that much to me.
  7. I can't thank you enough for boosting my self esteem on a daily basis. - Hype me up fam!
  8. Thank you for broadening my vocabulary! - I don't think I'll ever speak like a normal Jersey girl again. "Yeees!!"
  9. YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST TASTE IN MUSIC! - I don't think you know this, but I update my Apple Music everyday with the new music you show me.. Like 100 new songs a day.
  10. Thank you for letting me into your life on such short notice. - I think this one pretty much speaks for itself.

Comments

Popular Posts